Publisher of the Site
UNDIZ SAS with share capital of €430,810
Head office 6 rue Castérès - 92110 Clichy
Nanterre Companies Register no. 478 356 116
Tel : 01.55.90.70.70
DCIL number: 08001091.
Head of publication: Sébastien BISMUTH
5 Wall street, Burlington, MA 01803 USA
+1 (888) 553 9216
1. Personal Data
• Collecting personal data
Undiz informs you that by visiting or ordering on its website (hereinafter the "Site"), the data registered will be used by its internal departments, and/or those of the group companies to which Undiz belongs:
- for processing the order ;
- in order to inform the customers or visitors of the Site of news and upcoming events by sending newsletters ;
- and in order to inform them of commercial offers and competitions. In no case do we collect the email addresses of customers and/or visitors without the latter deliberately sending them to us.
• Purpose of the data processing
The information collected is processed in order to send commercial offers. Only our company, its subsidiaries and their partners, if you have agreed to it, are recipients of the sent information. Pursuant to legal obligations, we store this information according to periods limited over time, proportional to the purposes for which you have communicated them to us.
• The protection of your personal data and exercising of the right of access the information concerning customers and/or visitors is exclusively intended for Undiz. Pursuant to articles 27 and 34 of the French Data Protection Law, you have, at any time, the right to access, amend, rectify and delete data concerning you. To exercise this right, you simply need to make a request by specifying your full details (first name and last name, address and telephone number): - by sending an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org - by post to SERVICE INTERNET - Désabonnement, 6 rue Castérès, 92110 CLICHY, France.
2. Intellectual Property
All of the elements published on the Site, such as sounds, images, photographs, videos, writing, animations, programs, graphics charter, utility databases, software, and other underlying technology are protected by the provisions of the Intellectual Property Code and belong to Undiz.
Any total or partial reproduction, modification or use of these marks, illustrations, images and logotypes, for any reason and on any medium whatsoever, without the express and prior agreement of Undiz, is strictly prohibited. The same applies for any combination or conjunction with any other brand, symbol, logotype and more generally any distinctive sign intended to form a composite logo, with the exception of the descriptive logos and signs belonging to the brands present on the Site. The same applies for all copyrights, designs, models and patents which are the property of Undiz.
Undiz prohibits any affixing of a deep hypertext link towards the Site or a hypertext link that uses a framing technique. A user wanting to place on their personal website a simple link leading directly to the home page of the site must request the express and prior authorisation of Undiz.
Undiz is not liable for the content and operation of sites linked to this Site, for damage of any kind that may be incurred by the customer and/or visitor when these sites are visited.
The use of this Site involves the knowledge and acceptance by the customer and/or visitor of the features and limits of the Internet and related technologies, the absence of protection of certain data against any misuse or piracy and risk of contamination by any viruses circulating on the network. Undiz accepts no liability in the case of wrongful use or an incident linked to use of the computer, access to the Internet, maintenance or malfunctioning of servers, the telephone line or any other technical connection, and the sending of forms to a wrong or incomplete address, and any computer errors or faults noted on the Site.
4. Applicable law
This Site is subject to French law.